LONG TERM CARE FACILITY & HOME VISIT PROGRAM
Treating the needs of patients suffering from chronic and disabling illnesses to improve the quality of life, in the convenience of a Long Term Care Facility or home visit.
- Convenient patient care to Long Term Care Facilities and Home Visits for patients referred for Medical Cannabis/Marijuana
- On-site Physician expertise in prescribing Medical Cannabis/Marijuana
- Provincially billed services with no-charge appointments
- Follow up care program
Requirements of Service:
- Patients must be referred to CMC by a physician
- Questionnaires must be completed prior to attending a booked appointment
- Urine tests conducted on-site
- Cancellations made without 48 hours notice will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee
SLEEP AID PROGRAM
The Self-Referral Sleep Aid program is a first of its kind in Canada. Patients with sleep issues are now welcome to book a medical clinic appointment directly with no prior requirement for a physician’s referral.